Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Now playing (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/7339-now-playing.html)

Aj_ 07-22-2006 06:15 AM

Metric - Succexy

Quote:

That album was so much better than the two that actually got released. Stars are also in steady decline since their fantastic first, which saddens me even more.
It's my favourite Metric album but I also love Old World Underground, Where Are You Now.

Jazhara7 07-22-2006 08:27 AM

Now: Corinna & Dirk - Gib Niemals Auf
Next: Corinna & Dirk - (In My Life) I Will Fight
Next Next: Corinna & Dirk - (In My Life) I Will Fight (Instrumental)

You might know it. It's the title song of The Animals of Farthing Wood cartoon series. In Series 1 it was the title song, and from Series 2 on it was heard in the credits.

When I was a kid I knew it by heart.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

[toj.cc]Phantom 07-22-2006 08:45 AM

AC/DC - Back in Black

Aj_ 07-22-2006 10:29 AM

Morcheeba - Blindfold

kuze 07-22-2006 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiwak
Meh. My opinion is that I don't have money to spend 13+ on each CD I want to listen to, and given that the stuff I listen to is neither recent nor mainstream I think the artists would appreciate simply that their music is being listened to on such a grander scale than ever before possible. The studios, I'm sure, do not appreciate it, though. If I like it enough I'll end up buying it anyways for the untainted quality, and I don't have to feel crappy about bad purchases.

Anyway, I listened to Death In Vegas' Scorpio Rising. Loved Girls (You guessed it, first heard it in Lost in Translation) but I felt pretty meh about everything else.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticizing you, just wondering why you shared this information with us.

You should listen to "All That Glitters" by Death in Vegas, it's on the "Milk It" album.
NP: Orange - Mr Sandman (Stubbs the Zombie OST)

RLacey 07-22-2006 11:32 AM

Weird Al - The Saga Begins

Spiwak 07-23-2006 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuze
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticizing you, just wondering why you shared this information with us.

You should listen to "All That Glitters" by Death in Vegas, it's on the "Milk It" album.

Well that goes back to this conversation I had with my brother. I said I listened to some-such album and he was like "...you mean you stole it." "Yea I guess, I mean I downloaded it. "...Stole it." "Yea." So now when I illegally download it and talk about it I just automatically say that I either stole it or illegally downloaded it, so people know how I roll.

I'll look for the song next time I go around stealing music. Thanks. :devil:

Huz 07-23-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiwak
Well that goes back to this conversation I had with my brother. I said I listened to some-such album and he was like "...you mean you stole it." "Yea I guess, I mean I downloaded it. "...Stole it." "Yea." So now when I illegally download it and talk about it I just automatically say that I either stole it or illegally downloaded it, so people know how I roll.

I'll look for the song next time I go around stealing music. Thanks. :devil:

Man, has your brother been locked up in the RIAA Ministry of Truth for the past few weeks, or something?

Sounds like an attitude that only really comes about as the result of propaganda, anyway!

Meanwhile, I've been listening to The Stranglers after a hard day 'stealing' views of Tiger Woods et al from the dunes bordering the links course. ;) None of that paying for entry rubbish for me!

Catbert 07-23-2006 11:11 AM

I steal music, big deal. If I happen not to like a particular album I didn't have to buy it to find out.

White Rose Movement - Love is a Number

Aj_ 07-23-2006 02:02 PM

Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse

Hammerite 07-24-2006 12:06 AM

Smashing Pumpkins - Gish

Aj_ 07-24-2006 01:23 AM

Hooverphonic - We All Float

Jazhara7 07-24-2006 07:58 AM

At Last The 1948 Show Album 1. (Which is Pre-Monyt Pyton, for those of you who don't know.)

Right now it's playing the "Ferret Song" ("IIIIIII've got a Ferret sticking uuuuuup myyyyyyy nooooose!", and I had to stop eating, so as not to spill noodles all over my screen.

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

insane_cobra 07-25-2006 06:05 AM

The Concretes - Seems Fine

Though it ain't, no no.

Aj_ 07-25-2006 07:31 AM

James Blunt - No Bravery

RLacey 07-25-2006 08:29 AM

David Hasselhoff - Secret Agent Man

Jazhara7 07-25-2006 09:07 AM

Last: Ace of Base - The Juvenile
Now: Alanis Morisette - What if God was one of us
Next: Alice Cooper - School's Out

Yeah, so I don't have shuffle on right now.

Mmmmh...I just smelled delicious garlic bread. Bloody bad that we (that is my parents and I) went out for dinner yesterday, so we can't follow the smell to the Italian restaurant around the corner now. :(

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dasilva 07-25-2006 09:28 AM

Farcry, just started.

Aj_ 07-25-2006 10:47 AM

Alanis Morrisette - Head Over Feet

Kolzig 07-25-2006 01:44 PM

Strummin' With the Devil feat. David Lee Roth - Jamie's Cryin'

I never knew that bluegrass could be this good.