Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/)
-   -   Place that quote! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure/27060-place-quote.html)

SweetDalilah 12-11-2011 09:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's Heavy Rain Attachment 2989 :D

gray pierce 12-11-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetDalilah (Post 595384)
It's Heavy Rain Attachment 2989 :D

Yes it is! The only time I ever regretted I don't own a PS3 (or any other console for that matter)

The first and fourth quotes were from Lt Blake. The second and last from Jayden and the third was Grace talking about Ethan.

Good game, closest I'v ever seen to a real cinematic experience. Highly engrossing with characters you could really connect with and a good story to boot. Heavily flawed though. Gameplay could've been much, much better, less fighting, more thinking for starters. Also the sci fi element was completely misplaced imo.

Jon_wachter 12-11-2011 02:07 PM

I was actually thinking of that game, but I went in the wrong direction. Oh well, love what little I've played of that game though when you lose all the kids haha.

SweetDalilah 12-13-2011 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gray pierce (Post 595385)
Yes it is! The only time I ever regretted I don't own a PS3 (or any other console for that matter)

The first and fourth quotes were from Lt Blake. The second and last from Jayden and the third was Grace talking about Ethan.

Good game, closest I'v ever seen to a real cinematic experience. Highly engrossing with characters you could really connect with and a good story to boot. Heavily flawed though. Gameplay could've been much, much better, less fighting, more thinking for starters. Also the sci fi element was completely misplaced imo.

Yeah, too bad it never came out for PC :frown: It's a great game, really. Well at least LA Noire came out for PC too :D

Next quote: Man, that is one vicious little beast! ;) :P

Jon_wachter 12-13-2011 07:55 AM

Completely wild guess, TMI season 1 episode 5...I think it was called the death of Guybrush Threepwood (the last episode anyways). When you meet the dog in limbo..or the afterlife.

SweetDalilah 12-13-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon_wachter (Post 595462)
Completely wild guess, TMI season 1 episode 5...I think it was called the death of Guybrush Threepwood (the last episode anyways). When you meet the dog in limbo..or the afterlife.

Nope, it's not any of the Monkey Island games. :D And the "beast" is not a dog, in fact it's not so beastly at all, but rather a very clever animal.

Trunkyo 12-13-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Man, that is one vicious little beast!
It was Brian Basco who said that about the lemur in Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle, right after it threw the toy dog into the quicksand. Vicious indeed! :crazy:

zobraks 12-13-2011 11:57 PM

Off-topic:

Hey, Trunks, someone put a ridiculous red hat on your avatar demon!
:shifty::D

Fien 12-14-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 595493)
Off-topic:

On another off-topic note: I'm waiting for your next symbolmania quiz. :crazy::devil:

diego 12-14-2011 07:56 AM

I can't quite understand the trend of putting silly Santa Clause hats to your avatar during holidays

Fien 12-14-2011 09:46 AM

I love your silly Santa hatsie because it's far too big. :D

I want hatsies for Robert and Anna too, but I don't know how to make them. (hint, hint...)

zobraks 12-14-2011 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by diego (Post 595525)
I can't quite understand the trend of putting silly Santa Claus hats to your avatar during holidays

Right. Just imagine me having an avatar like this:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...mas_clumsy.jpg
That would be downright weird. Attachment 2996

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fien (Post 595534)
I want hatsies for Robert and Anna too, but I don't know how to make them. (hint, hint...)

Here's how. :D

SweetDalilah 12-14-2011 11:12 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 595488)
It was Brian Basco who said that about the lemur in Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle, right after it threw the toy dog into the quicksand. Vicious indeed! :crazy:

And The Demon Trunk gets it again Attachment 2998 :D Yes, indeed Trunk, such a vicious thing for a little lemur to do, who later on became an alcoholic :crazy:
Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 595493)
Off-topic:

I think it looks great on him :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fien (Post 595512)
On another off-topic note: I'm waiting for your next symbolmania quiz. :crazy::devil:

Yes, I'm looking forward to your next quiz too, Trunk :D

@diego I have to agree with Fien. I also Attachment 2999 a little when I saw your new avi

Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 595538)
Right. Just imagine me having an avatar like this:

That would be downright weird. Attachment 2996

You should really put that as your avatar Attachment 3000 Who's with me on this one? Attachment 3001

Lady Kestrel 12-14-2011 02:53 PM

The hats are great, and I love your DaVinci Python Santa, Zobraks!

Trunkyo 12-14-2011 03:56 PM

Hey, most of the Chit Chat regulars have holiday avvies! :) I still have several quizzes in the works, one of which I hope to unleash very soon. :D

Before I forget, here's the next quote:

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness when in misery." (Yes, it's by Dante Alighieri.)

Fien 12-14-2011 04:26 PM

You look smashing, SweetD. I like Lady Kestrel's saucy hat too. And my Robert and Anna look great too in the hatsies Diego made them so they could kiss under the mistletoe. (Thanks Diego!) Wish I could say the same about zobraks... :devil:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetDalilah (Post 595543)
You should really put that as your avatar Attachment 3000 Who's with me on this one? Attachment 3001

Me! :D

Lady Kestrel 12-14-2011 06:27 PM

They look terrific, Fien! Diego does nice work.

Your quote sound like Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Trunkyo.

zobraks 12-15-2011 02:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 595538)
Just imagine me having an avatar like this:

That would be downright weird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetDalilah (Post 595543)
You should really put that as your avatar. Who's with me on this one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fien (Post 595560)
Me! :D

No way, folks! Even if I weren't reluctant to put an old, fat, grey, ridiculously attired guy as my avatar (me being young, slim, blond and a smart dresser - think Jude Law in Alfie Attachment 3002Attachment 3003), the problem is I no longer have the original avatar picture I now use on this forum (to replace the Da Vinci Santa in due time) and I'm so attached to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel (Post 595550)
I love your DaVinci Python Santa, Zobraks!

Thank you, Lady K! :) That's why I use it as avatar at Mystery Manor during the Holiday Season ;).
The rest of the year I'm (more appropriately) a Devil :devil::D.

diego 12-15-2011 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 595554)
I still have several quizzes in the works, one of which I hope to unleash very soon. :D)

WELL, well, well... :devil: is it what i think it is? :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 595590)
the problem is I no longer have the original avatar picture I now use on this forum

it's all right, i have it:

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forum...ine=1260219760

:devil:

SweetDalilah 12-15-2011 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fien (Post 595560)
You look smashing, SweetD. I like Lady Kestrel's saucy hat too. And my Robert and Anna look great too in the hatsies Diego made them so they could kiss under the mistletoe. (Thanks Diego!) Wish I could say the same about zobraks... :devil:

Thanks Fien :D Your The Last Express characters look adorable with those hats. Lady Kestrel's new avi is so cute, too:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zobraks (Post 595590)
No way, folks! Even if I weren't reluctant to put an old, fat, grey, ridiculously attired guy as my avatar (me being young, slim, blond and a smart dresser - think Jude Law in Alfie Attachment 3002Attachment 3003), the problem is I no longer have the original avatar picture I now use on this forum (to replace the Da Vinci Santa in due time) and I'm so attached to it.

Khmh, hmh, well you're definitely not young and I'm not sure about the other things either, so you can't be Alfie :devil: :P :D, so basically it wouldn't be so bad if you put the ol' santa as your avi
Whispers: I think he's quite adorable :D