View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 04:05 PM   #1
TM3

Default Beyond Good & Evil 2: Imagine it!

BG&E was one the greatest games I’ve ever played and as cliché as it sounds, it is most definitely true! The seamless gameplay, memorable characters, great music, and engrossing storyline made it so. But of course it did get good feedback but as everybody knows, it just didn’t do well in sales.

It’s been said by the creator that he originally intended this to be a trilogy. But that’s a distant dream now. So let’s just dream. Let’s do a little “what if” thread. What if there was a BG&E sequel? What would like see done in it? New gameplay ideas? New story?

The game would be much longer and the new story could wrap things up from last game but also creates a story with a lot more twists and goes much more deeper into the “beyond good and evil” theme than the previous game. Maybe it can have supposed “villains” who think what there doing is right. Or maybe it can be about Jade and her companions caught in a conflict between two forces that are fighting for control over land resources or something! The game could even expand from Hyllis and go to other planets (or even space stations).
Graphics still have the same cartoon-style but are more life-like or improved in some other way. I would like to see Jade in an altered look of her previous clothing (there was an old piece of concept art of her they did). Perhaps a long coat and she carries two dai-jo sticks which lead to spectacular animations of her swinging around, jumping in fluid motions with her weapons and coat twirling and so forth.
I’ll stop for now! 8-)
I just want you to know who I am..."
"IRIS"-GOO GOO DOLLS