View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 05:26 PM   #1
Stinger
Retirement is stupid

Default A personal apology

Hey all you happy little readers,

I just want to electronically file a personal apology that the site has been crawling a bit recently as far as new content, timely updates, etc. I recently relocated cross-state during a three-week process which included:

Week 1: Working 75 hours to clean up projects and packing boxes during all spare time. And then actually moving them.

Week 2: Sitting around patiently playing Madden 2004 (and the occasional adventure ) while waiting for the DSL installation guy who couldn't be bothered to come until 8 days after we called.

Week 3: Playing phone tag with tech support because the DSL installation was totally and completely botched and my "expedited" new modem took 6 days to ship. Oh, and by the way, if anything in your home or general residential area is not working properly, I think uninstalling Windows XP Service Pack 2 will likely fix it.

The site sort of grinds to a halt when I'm not around--which is absolutely no one's fault but my own for not anticipating such disastrous personal outages. But I am now back, and officially out of excuses, and as committed as ever that Adventure Gamers is going to be the best source of all adventure-related content on the Internet. I hope you can look forward with me to all the great things we have planned.

Here's to adventure games--and never moving again.

"An episodic sociopathic lagomorph? The mind boggles."