View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #6
Roman555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
That is odd. It should have just read "banned", which you were told at the time it happened.
Hi Jackal,

I promise I won't make another account after this, just wanted to clear something up. I've also written a similar message to the site from the contact link. I think it was around the end of 2010 when you banned me for my behaviour, something like a 3 month ban. You also said that after the ban I basically would need to watch my step. That's fair enough. After the ban was due to be lifted, I didn't post for maybe a few weeks after that. I found I was able to post again and made a thread about gaming on laptops and what laptop to buy. It was a very polite and friendly thread, in fact, I even made a gif avatar for a member which he liked. I don't think I actually posted again since then. So it does look like you've overlooked that it was a temp ban you gave me. That's all I wanted to say really and if you could consider unbanning my old account, since you never said it was to be permanent unless I stepped out of line again, which I haven't to my knowledge. Many thanks.

Roman5.