View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:00 AM   #12
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I play all kinds of games besides adventure games, but unless they're sports games, I'm leaning towards "story-driven" most of the time.

I have played plenty of different genres over the years, but I haven't seen a good racing game for the PC in years, I've become bored with shooters ever since the first two Call of Duty games raised the bar to a level no other shooter has achieved since, I've never liked real-time strategy games, etc.

Nowadays, I only play the occasional sports game (mostly football or golf), story-heavy RPGs (mostly BioWare ones) and adventure games.

Civilization games (turn based strategy) get my interest as well, but I was underwhelmed with the fifth installment (especially after the brilliance of the fourth one).