View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
JackVanian
Schattenjäger

Default Adventure-Treff Christmas video 2011 (incl. C. Cecil, Al Lowe, Telltale and many more

Hello everyone! Some of you may rememeber the Adventure-Treff Christmas video from the last year and now we're back with 43 (!!!) minutes of pure fun.

As every year we asked adventure game developers and other adventure related people for their Christmas videos and I'm proud to say that this year we received videos from 35 (!!!) different parties, incl. videos from Charles Cecil, Al Lowe, Josh Mandel, Steve Ince, Dave Grossman, Agustin Cordes, Jeff Williams, Lorelei Shannon and many, many more.

This video is our Christmas present to the whole adventure game community and it's not just for the readers of Adventure-Treff! Having said that, I'm happy to say that Adventure Gamers are also represented in this video by Mark Jones. A big thank you to Mark Jones who I met twice in real life (at the voice recordings of Gray Matter in London and at the Gamescom in Cologne) and who is a super nice person!

This one is for all of you and I hope you'll have as much fun with it as I have!
A few of the videos are in German, but don't worry... most of the videos are in English language. But now I better stop talking and get to the point... here it is: http://www.adventure-treff.de/specials/video.php?id=623
Favorite games: Gabriel Knight series, Heavy Rain, Tex Murphy series, The Last Express, King's Quest 6 Phantasmagoria 1 and 2, The Lost Crown, Tender Loving Care, Blade Runner, Quest for Glory 4, Overclocked, The Dig, Dreamfall...