View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
kate me

The second BS (the 2011 one) it's not a DC it's just remastered, so it's the same as the '97 one: same lines, scenes, nothing added (except for character portraits and graphics update)

I've played the first DC and the second remastered versions, I liked the Nico part from the beginning of the DC and I eventually got used to the character portraits, witch I didn't liked at first (I thought George looked to much like an obedient kid...) and I didn't like the missing mouth movements when character talk (not on the portraits, but on the character itself, because I'm too used to that, I guess...)

In the DC you have the scenes with Nico, and maybe some close-ups of 2 or 3 items as I recall, a few new puzzles (like the stained glass one) ,and a very few other thing like....I dunno if I recall this right but U can give Nico the toilet chain from Syria as a necklace to Nico ? If I were Nico, I would've use the frying pan from BS3 (U know, the one that Nico used on Petra...) to George!

Anyways, if I'm going to replay BS again (hmmm...if I'm going to....that's not right! I AM GOING TO! that's better! ) , I'll go with the '96 and '97 release, not with the DC or the remastered, because I already have very fond memories of it as it is...

I think that you get very attached to the old games you liked playing in the past, but since you already played the first DC first and brought the second remastered and if U like the character portraits and the graphics...then you can play the remastered too...

Last edited by kate me; 11-17-2011 at 08:09 AM.