View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #24
J-Boo

I enjoyed BM1, but despite some flaws. For instance, I thought the voice acting for Samuel (at least in the English version) was AWFUL. Some of the writing for him was just kind of corny, too. Overall, though, it was still a great game.

I LOVED BM2. I thought that one was amazing, and I really liked Darren, even though it took a little time to get over his accent. Like someone else already said, I actually wanted to listen to what he had to say to everything I could click on, rather than just skipping over his dialogue. I really enjoyed him.

BM3 was not that great, in my opinion. It didn't even seem like a separate game, just like they had run out of "room" in the first game and had to split it up. There was no improvement, nothing different. In addition to that, it seemed like they were rushed with the third game, and the story suffered for it. And as far an ending to the trilogy, I thought the entire third game was rather anticlimactic.

So I guess I can be the odd one out and say I really like 1 and 2, not so much 3 :p

Last edited by J-Boo; 11-11-2011 at 01:05 PM.