View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #16
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
I played the demo for the third game at Best Buy. Holy crap the controls felt weird and buggy. I don't know if it was because I haven't played a ps3 game in a while, but I found myself struggling to get Drake to do what I want him to do. Anyone else have this issue in the demo?
I haven't noticed it that much myself, but last night I was discussing our mutual disappointment in this game with a couple of my friends who I used to play Uncharted 2 with online a lot, and they both commented that something felt not quite right about the controls now, compared to the last game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAgUh View Post
He says something like theres now a deeper meaning to it's typical treasure-hunting story; existential questions and things like that. Thats why I was thinking about buying this one but Jatsie saved me some money.
Fixed that for you, haha. Monolith is right though, if you didn't like the previous games then you're unlikely to enjoy this one.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Last edited by Jatsie; 11-07-2011 at 10:51 AM.