View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #11
fov
Rattenmonster

Cesar can probably speak to this in more depth, but in the meantime you can see the original press release here, it explains Jane's role a bit. Her title is "story consultant" (she's not the lead designer).

Quote:
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller will release as a series of four episodes, a format Phoenix knows well from their work on the ambitious freeware game The Silver Lining http://www.tsl-game.com. After playing The Silver Lining, Khaeon representatives approached Phoenix to develop Cognition, a project originally conceived by Khaeon’s art director Romano Molenaar. The game’s design team will work closely with story consultant Jane Jensen on Cognition’s plot and investigative gameplay.

“I’m very impressed by Phoenix’s work on The Silver Lining—this is a talented team who has shown incredible dedication to a fan game. Now they’re a young company moving into commercial production and I’m happy to be involved. I hope to help them make their first project a success,” says Jensen, creator of the acclaimed Gabriel Knight adventure game series. “Cognition is a perfect fit, too, with its supernatural storyline and graphic novel style.”