View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
TezChi
MaStER of DaRkNeSs

Default Experience 112 (The Experiment) Problem or Glitch?

I have recently arrived at the advanced base in the game Experience 112 (also known as The Experiment), and am having trouble opening the 'Tyriades Doors'. A box will appear on the screen if I click in the designated area, but the contents of the box is completely blank. I looked on a walkthrough and it told me that there should be 5 numbered boxes to move around, but these are nowhere to be seen. I also checked a video walkthrough on YouTube and could clearly see the numbered boxes.

The question is, have I missed something to get those boxes to appear, or have I encountered a glitch in the game preventing me from progressing? If this is the case, I would like to download a save file to move on, but have no idea where to find one. Any help?

PS: To explain this better, here is the video walkthrough of this particular puzzle, including the numbered boxes in the centre of the larger window. In my game, the window (above the two sliders) is empty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfHAKcMYidI