View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo
Default Superquiz: Symbolmania!

(Thanks kate me, for your skull quiz! )

So, you thought the tree quizzes were easy, eh?

Here is a dizzying array of symbols, characters, letters, numerals, logos, glyphs, runes and patterns. Some of them you will recognize immediately, others you might recall seeing somewhere before, while still others will be, appropriately enough, "foreign" and "alien" to you! (Although some of the symbols in this quiz come from lesser-known games, none of the games should be considered obscure, and all of the symbols can be encountered during regular gameplay.)

Superquiz rules:
1) If you wish to post in this thread directly, please guess only a maximum of five (5) symbols per 6-hour period, in spoiler tags please. You are still free to mention any other symbols you recognize (i.e. by number only). By "symbol", I obviously mean each of the 136 pictures, even though a pic may contain a series of individual symbols, letters, characters, etc.
2) You may also PM me with your entire list of guesses, especially if you recognize more than fifty (50!) symbols.
Any symbols not guessed within the thread by Sunday, March 27 (if the quiz lasts that long) are up for grabs by anyone.

And now, on to the superquiz!

Last edited by Trunkyo; 03-23-2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Modified rules