View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #13
GreyFuss
Grue Master

Wreck

I commend you on wanting to sell off your collection and keep them alive in the world of game collecting. I am sure you have thought long and hard about this decision of parting with these that you have coveted for so long.

These games are no longer made and every year that passes they become harder and harder to find. What would happen if all collectors hung onto their game forever and after their death the heirs just throw them away so they are gone forever. By selling your games you are actually helping the genre we love so much live on with newer, younger collectors adding them to a collection they are starting. Lets face it the Adventure Game Collectors are dying off literally and with them many rare games die too.

From one collector to another I applaud you with your post here and thank you for wanting to keep these games in the hands of gamers that will cherish them and move them on to when they get older and have had a great time enjoying them.

To all Collectors:
You know when it is time to move your vintage games on. We all hear the signs. Do the genre a favor. when you hear the signs don't ignore them. Think long and hard and help save the genre for another generation.them.

Last edited by GreyFuss; 02-10-2011 at 10:18 AM.