Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #3502
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
1. What is your all time favorite game and why?
2. Do you enjoy watching TV ?
3. What is your favorite show and why ?
1. It used to be World of Warcraft, believe it or not. These days, I'm on the wagon and waiting for a better game to come along.
2. No. I enjoy watching movies and good television series after they have become available for download on the internet.
3. Farscape, because it was the most expansive, risk-taking, sexy, manic-brained television show ever aired. Doctor Who is a close second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
1. What's your favorite style of music?
2. What do you prefer? A cold winter (with loads of snow) or a warmer/wet winter (with load of, I think the word is, "slush"?)
3. What smartphone would you choose if you had to: iPhone or HTC-something?
1. Progressive rock.
2. Actually, I find that the more snow you get, the warmer the winter air actually is. It's usually coldest on those crystal clear blue sky days with no cloud cover to keep the warmth in the air. Funny, eh?
3. I don't like mobile phones of any kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. What should I change my avatar to? I'm getting a little tired of looking at Ralphie's bunny suit.
2. Are you into anime?
3. Why were there no Persians in the Prince of Persia movie? I mean, couldn't they at least have given Shohreh Aghdashloo a cameo or something?
1. Trevin.
2. Not any more.
3. Not enough Persian actors working in Hollywood, I suppose. Still, it is pretty stupid (and I'm afraid Shohreh's politics are probably getting her in hot water right now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
1. Tell me about the love of your life.
2. Tell me about your biggest fear.
3. Tell me something I don't know already about you.
1. She died in 1996.
2. I don't want to talk about my greatest fear today; It bothers me that much. My second greatest fear is drowning.
3. If there's anything left that I haven't told this forum, I'd like to know what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
1. What do you do to impress someone ?
2. Do you think you are smart ?
3. Are you smarter then a 4th grader ?
1. I sing.
2. Yes, though I don't believe I'm nearly as smart as I need to be to do all of the things I really want to do in life.
3. I'm quite sure there are fourth graders who have a higher IQ than me. That said, I suspect very few of them know and understand as much as I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
1. Why does the princess use a slug for transportation?
2. Where did she find that guy who takes care of newly hatched unicorns?
3. And how did the midget get into that burrow of the golden pimplesnarf?
1. Perhaps she just likes the idea of leaving a slimy trail everywhere she goes?
2. Was it by the Tree of Lost Souls?
3. I suspect honey was used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. What makes someone a hero to you?
2. What makes someone a villain to you?
3. What makes someone a love interest to you?
1. Intelligence, passion and integrity.
2. A refusal to consider anyone's needs but their own.
3. Paying a lot of attention to me and liking what I create. It's not very sexy, but it's the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
1. What music do you love the most?
2. Who is or has been your mentor?
3. Where would you like to be right this minute?
1. Ummm... I think I already answered this one.
2. I've never had a proper mentor. I've often wished I did, though.
3. In my own apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
1. What do you usually day dream about?
2. When looking ahead half a year, what are your immediate plans for your life?
3. Does you day dreaming usually affect your life? How or why not?
1. Getting It Right.
2. Edit at least one finished novel for submission and finish another.
3. My daydreaming, if it can be called that, often involves me trying to work out strategies for completing and selling my creative output, making enough money to pay off my debts, and buy a nice house where my wife can live out her days in peace. It is my sole remaining ambition, at this point.

1) Have you ever thought that the era you are in is exactly the era you need to be in, but you're not sure if you're the right person for the job of living in it?
2) Have you ever had a crush on a famous person who is now deceased, and wished you could go back and tell them how much you adore them?
3) If you could have any job in the world, are you sure you'd take it if offered to you?