View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 01:54 AM   #5
terhardp

I have played all of the mentioned games, except of "The Last Express". Here's my opinion:

Alter Ego

Solid graphics and settings, mediocre voice-acting, mostly gloomy atmosphere. Rather uninspiring story and gameplay. Controversial ending.

Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis

IMO, a real treat for puzzle lovers, even for the most demanding ones. Very good graphics and sound as well as convincing voice-acting. The story is dull sometimes, but the puzzles are the driving element in this case.

Lost Horizon

A well-polished game in every aspect. I'm only a bit dissapointed because the gameplay is mostly self-explanatory, though the game features several well-thought-of puzzles as well. Also, I've expected a bit wittier humor.

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

A mediocre title, except for rather good graphic and locations. Story is too thin and sometimes confusing, puzzles are mostly obvious. The voice of the main character was quite good, though.
Looking forward to: Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, The Last Crown, Bracken Tor, Sherlock Holmes: The Testament, Secret Files III