Thread: Dream Bank...
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 12:52 AM   #8
Lucien21
Psychonaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maquisard View Post
I had 2 dreams tonight.

1st, I was about to get it on with a girl I intensely dislike in RL, on the couch in the living room, which has a direct view of the apartment's supposedly locked door. Then we were interrupted by family members walking into the apartment. When they left, I realized that the locking mechanism doesn't work, but that there's a new thing on the door I had never seen before, with which it can be bolted. Then we moved to the bedroom, and then I guess it turned out that the whole scene was a preview for a TV show that was gonna be on later, and I had to watch other stuff before it would come on, but the dream ended before it did.
Subconsciously this means that you REALLY like that girl, but are guilty about people finding out, but secretly want to broadcast your feelings for all to see.

Quote:
Secondly, I dreamt I was in a bar ordering a drink, and a check someone had written me for a 100 pounds (yes, pounds?!) fell out of my wallet. I noticed but didn't pick it up right away, instead I kept looking for cash. As I was rummaging, out of the corner of my eye I saw someone swipe the check. So I ran after him down several street blocks until he went into the metro, and I was intercepted by his mother, I guess, pleading with me to let him go, 'cause he's broke. I refused, and asked her for her son's name, so I could call the police on him. End.
this one is probably your fear of not getting back something you loaned to a friend or family member.