Thread: Dream Bank...
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
Maquisard
Citizen of Bizarro World

I had 2 dreams tonight.

1st, I was about to get it on with a girl I intensely dislike in RL, on the couch in the living room, which has a direct view of the apartment's supposedly locked door. Then we were interrupted by family members walking into the apartment. When they left, I realized that the locking mechanism doesn't work, but that there's a new thing on the door I had never seen before, with which it can be bolted. Then we moved to the bedroom, and then I guess it turned out that the whole scene was a preview for a TV show that was gonna be on later, and I had to watch other stuff before it would come on, but the dream ended before it did.

Secondly, I dreamt I was in a bar ordering a drink, and a check someone had written me for a 100 pounds (yes, pounds?!) fell out of my wallet. I noticed but didn't pick it up right away, instead I kept looking for cash. As I was rummaging, out of the corner of my eye I saw someone swipe the check. So I ran after him down several street blocks until he went into the metro, and I was intercepted by his mother, I guess, pleading with me to let him go, 'cause he's broke. I refused, and asked her for her son's name, so I could call the police on him. End.
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem