Thread: Dream Bank...
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
Dan_Dan_91_07

I so wish I never did this. I slept for a couple hours earlier because I never had much sleep but this meant I missed my appointment to get my hair cut (my hairs ridiculously untidy at the minute ), missed my opportunity to get a new razor blade (going to have to shave with an old one now, anybody want to play guess the number of nicks? ), missed a Christmas get together with a large selection of my mates and I am now worried about not being able to sleep at a decent time tonight, I mean, it's Christmas tomorrow . Looks like I will be on the alcohol tonight to make sure that doesn't happen.

Anyhow, I had more dreams while I was asleep, parts of these are really vivid, though some parts are not and I am sure I have forgotten quite a bit. Each numbered section describes event that seemed connected with each other, events that seemed to be from the same dream timeline. If I have left a gap in the text it means I am about to describe something that seemed to happen at a later point in the dream timeline. What I remember went something like this though.

1. I remember seeing a girl I used to know and she had a very rock band sort of a haircut, in reality though, this something that she would never have. She was physically fighting with this big male and she was doing well. End.

I then dreamt of the male from earlier approaching me whilst I was somewhere and he wanted to fight. I thought to myself that I would win without any problems and started swinging, it seemed like I was going to win without any problems when all of a sudden this guy I used to know appeared and started fighting him instead, this guy I used to know had no problems in making him look like a rag doll but weirdly, while he was doing this he was screaming "Murder! Murder! Is that what you did?!" The way he did this was like he knew the guy and like he was disgusted and ashamed. The other guy then admitted he had killed, like he was ashamed. End.

2. I saw a youngish looking teenage boy and we said hello to each other. I knew him from somewhere (in the dream world) and we proceeded to walk together. We walked into a caged maze like area which was used by pedestrians to get to where they wanted to go. I suddenly however stabbed three fat males with a knife, one of them seemed like he was going to die, the other two were in much pain. This caused everyone to start screaming and run away and I told the two males to go to the hospital and to this they said thank you. I then wanted to run away myself, I started to run but I came across a big building and I wanted to destroy it for some reason. Now I think I remember a woman speaking to me through an ear piece telling me I could of destroyed it in a particular way, if I had done something. I then imagined the way it would have been destroyed, which involved doing something to cause the sides of the building to rock in till it collapsed. I could not do this however as I had not done this "something" and I decided I couldn’t destroy it. End.

I then saw myself in a different location, I was inside a friend’s bedroom whilst he was not in and I had broken in. I was looking for something when all of the sudden he came home. I stealthily made my way to an open window so I could exit the place, whilst doing this I could hear him on the phone, from the sound of it he was speaking to someone who was warning him that I wanted to break in. He was saying that I wouldn't do that however. I got to the window and climbed to the outside ledge, I then dreamt of my friend for a second or two, who told the person on the phone that he had just heard me. I manoeuvred myself down the building using any type of handhold/foothold that I could, this was very "Spiderman-y". I got to the ground when all of the sudden I was surrounded by the police, someone who knew me came up to me as well and told the police to go easy on me because I am not aware of what I had done. The police then told me that I should stop thinking about finishing that videogame/film or something, because I was going to be locked up for the rest of my life. End.

Yep, quite messed up indeed...

Last edited by Dan_Dan_91_07; 12-24-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: I explained a couple of points better.