Thread: Dream Bank...
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
Dan_Dan_91_07

Default Dream Bank...

I want to try and start a dream bank in case anyone’s interested. I think it would be very interesting to read about other peoples’ dreams, also it would be great to be able look back at this topic in the future and see some of the things I have dreamt of, that I would have forgotten otherwise.

I dream very vividly often and I also have very weird dreams often. Last night was particularly strange for me, not due to the dreams I had, but because I've only manage to sleep for three hours. I woke up after dreaming a couple of times and I couldn’t get back to sleep, I think this is due to the crap I eat last night however.

Well anyways, check these dreams out from last night. They followed on from each and other, I didn’t wake up at any point...

Dream number 1 - Okay I dreamt of having a conversation with my dad at the house I grew up in, the house he currently lives. It was basically me telling him that my CD player (In reality I don't own a CD player, I have a PS3 and a laptop) would not reach it's loudest or it may of been that it was too loud, something similar anyways. Now I was reading the instructional manual in front of him because of some reason that was relevant to my dilemma. This instructional manual though, wow, I don't know what country it was made in and how it was meant to have been published in England but on every page it had a picture of a pretty hot woman (though for some reason in the dream, I believed the image was from the 80s) and every proceeding page showed the woman taking the next step in slowly taking off the top section of her clothes. Now this got even weirder, the thoughts running through my head at the time was something like, "I would think more normally if my dad wasn't here. Why does my day have to be in front of me?! I will just look through these and pretend to be uninterested, yeah that sounds like a good plan!” I looked through the manual uninterestedly as the woman continued to get more and more naked, till she got fully nude from the midsection up, got in a couple of... poses, and then that dream ended.

Number 2 – Who watches The Big Bang Theory? If you don’t you won’t have a clue who any of the characters I am about to mention are, but my dream went a little something like this anyways... I dreamt of Sheldon with a teddy beside him, in his living room (I think he was even in his “spot”), he was getting ready to play on a games console when suddenly Leonard appeared. Leonard objected to Sheldon playing with it for some reasons, Sheldon replied in a pleading tone by reminding him that he had been looking forward to the game’s launch for ages, that it’s just come out and he has yet to play it. Sheldon told him that it is his teddy’s birthday today and asked him if he wanted his teddy to be sad, implying that would be an effect from not allowing him to play it. Leonard said “No”, to which Sheldon replied, “Well go right this essay on teddies then!” Leonard agreed to go away and do it, right away.

Now this part of dream number 2 seemed to have nothing to do with the events that I have just described, though it happened right after it. Inside Sheldon’s apartment a knock is heard at the door, Leonard goes to answer it and sees that it’s an old woman. She tells Leonard that she used to live across the hall and for some reason, Leonard says he thinks the woman is like an older version of Penny. The camera then turns right a bit more and we see Sheldon standing up looking at the pair but then also we see an old man sitting comfortable on an arm chair. He hears what Leonard and the woman had said and says “Ahhh, that girl, what memories!” My opinion of this while I was dreaming was that he was referring to the old woman who lived across the hall and frankly speaking, that he was on about sex.

I know! Don’t call Freud’s ghost, I don’t want more messed up stuff in my head than I already have! Lol

Last edited by Dan_Dan_91_07; 12-24-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: "who lived across the street" changed to "who lived across the hall"