View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:43 AM   #1
small dickie

Default adventuregamers.com and adventure games

Its been a few years now since i`ve been checking this site everyday and reading absolutely everything that appears on it: news, reviews, previews, features etc. www.adventuregamers.com is one of my favourite websites and thats because it covers (or used to) in a very good way one of my passions: pc adventure gaming. But while my love for the genre is intact, the one for the site is begining to disappear slowly. Today, as in every other day, i checked my favourite gaming site and i saw another review of a casual/hog/hybrid whatever you guys like to call it for the DS. I just couldnt read it. Im already tired of reading so many articles about casual games or about non-PC games. There are simply too many and i believe this site changed its attitude to NORMAL PC ADVENTURE GAMES. I love those and i`m beginig to feel, after so many years, like this site is no longer for me, that im a minority here, no longer the targeted audience. I`d like my adventuregamers.com back please. I know my opinion is not really important and maybe these minigames (PC or not) are really the current trend but i just wanted to share my opinion and see if others feel the same way. Regards!