View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #10
Stain
Baddest Badguy Ever

I like the look and feel of this. I have already pre-ordered this and am excited to play the full game.

I was extremely happy to hear Christopher Lloyd was involved and thought he would really make the game for me. The person they have to voice Marty is very good as well.

Here is what worries me though... the younger version of Doc Brown is voiced by a different actor. It looks to me like Christopher Lloyd only voices 'current' Doc Brown and and Doc Brown in the past is voiced by someone else. Although I can understand how this might have been a sound financial decision for Telltale, I am disappointed that it appears there is a bait and switch going on.

Check it out for yourself at the official site.
http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

Go to Characters and the select the Doc Emmett Brown picture, and then click on 'Voice'. Doc Emmett Brown is Mr. Llyod. Then click on the Character picture for Emmett Brown and goto Voice. It is a different guy altogether (James Arnold Taylor)!!

His voice acting is ok but it is not the same as Christopher Lloyd! I hope there is a story reason for this (other than just that he is younger), but it looks to me like Telltale cut some costs on voice acting since I think a lot of the game will take place in the past.

I was looking so forward to this and this discovery really took the wind out of my sails. I bought it and I will play it, but I am already eeling duped.

Cheers,
Stain

Last edited by Stain; 12-10-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: grammar police!