View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 03:05 AM   #7
RainbowLight
Typo Queen

Hmm... I love TNG & Voyager, and the movies from Generations on up. I loved seeing Troi get drunk in First Contact. And Data's emotion chip. I can't really think of my favorite episodes, except the one in TNG where they have this device from Riza that is supposed to be a game. It goes on their eyes and you are supposed to put these discs in spinning tornadoes, and the game gets really addictive or something. I guess in Voyager I like the one where something happens to Tuvok and he's really vulnerable, and he hides behind Neelix all the time.

Have any of you ever been to a Star Trek Convention? I've been to 2...the first one, Michael Dorn (Warf) was supposed to be at but he was late and my mom wouldn't let us stay (I was only about 14 at the time), and the 2nd one was Jonathan Frakes (Riker). He was very funny. Someone asked him what his favorite prop on the set was, and he said "what, you mean besides Marina?" (Sirtis, in other words Troi.) LOL! I didn't get his autograph...the line was way too long and again, my mom wouldn't let us wait...it was a year or so after the first one. The other thing really awesome about it was they did a music video of scenes of the doctors of all 4 series, and set it to Elton John's song, "Healing Hands." It was really cool.