View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #11
Bruno_Malta
Schattenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgeorge View Post
Just finished the game. Of course had to consult the walkthrough very often. Way more than I would have liked. This game is filled with the most inane convoluted puzzles I've seen since TLJ, which I also didn't like and never finished.

Which is really to bad, because although the story was pretty standard fare, it did throw you a couple of curves here and there, and ended in a pretty satisfactory way. (although for some reason I was never able to watch the ending cinematic, maybe a bug?) There were some loose ends here and there, but better than some other games I've played. And as goofy as the main characters acted, they did grow on me for some inexplicable reason. So it did have a certain charm about it. Plus it actually had me laughing at the absurdity of the puzzles themselves, which is more than I can say for some other games as well.

I may try to take on Nibiru next which I also started and never finished. I've got to rest my hands first though. I think I'm getting carpal tunnel from all that alt-tabbing out of the game to get to the walkthrough!!
I must be weird then since i never had to use a walk-trough to finish it

" I CanĀ“t use these two Things Together"

Playing: Myst 4, So Blond, Memento Mori

Next in Line: The Black Mirror, Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny

Just Finished: Alter Ego, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life, Secret Files 2