View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
mgeorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gray pierce View Post
Nope, the rat puzzle's actually from NiBiRU, a game I higly despise instead of the Secret files games wich I can't get enough of. This game has been compared more often with lesser quality games such as those made by City interactive wich aren't bad (generally) but definitely no match for the Secret Files games. I honestly don't get where these comparisons are coming from and to be honest finds them quite insulting(not looking at you)
Well you obviously like the game and nothing wrong with that. One mans junk is another mans gold. I do recall now the "rat" puzzle in Nibiru, another one I never finished for the same reason as this one. The puzzles in these games all seem alike to me so I get confused.

As to Overclocked. I did play the demo and really enjoyed it, although I can't seem to find it any cheaper than 30 bucks, which to me is a lot of cash for a game I'll most likely only play once. It certainly did have an interesting premise and I'm sure I'll play it at some point.

I recently played the demo for Lost Horizon and enjoyed it very much. It's one of the few games I'm planning on picking up ASAP. I've also played Indigo Prophecy several times now, and played Lost Crown twice, so it's not like I think all AG's are lame. Just most haha.

I guess my problem is that they haven't evolved very much in the last 20 years or so IMO.