View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
Trunkyo
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

I just finished the game last week, and my take on the ending is the same as Melanie's. It's depressing to think that the evidence that David collected (tapes, hard drive) may conveniently disappear once the authorities arrive. I wonder if Jonathan and the other kids in hiding will be able to meet up again as planned.

Very interesting theories on the identity of the mystery shooter, Roman5. On what date did the shooting happen? November 8th or 9th? Fort Tilden (where the experiments were being conducted) is supposed to be in Queens, just far enough from both Manhattan and Staten Island. Could David have been in NYC the whole time, his memories altered in some way, and he believed he just arrived from Washington at the start of the game?

Did anyone else suspect early on that David's wife and Terry Ingram were together? (I remember something similar happening at the end of the first Syberia game.)

For some reason, I really liked the voice actor for David in Overclocked too. Not surprisingly, he also provided the voice for Peter Wright in The Moment of Silence.