View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
m0ds

Ha, yes, apologies - this one may cost you more than your usual annual subscription

We gained our first online producer credit today so the movie is in probably happening mode at the moment. Secured some land to burn some real set on and have plenty of sequel moments planned for Italy and Ben.

Thanks about the article stephuran, it was great to find! I'm glad some sense of tie-in worked for you. The sequel will be a little more far-out but your article is definitely in there as a way of progressing the best bits. So thanks!

Francisco (creator of BJ) is keen to shoot the sequel as am I. You'll meet the AGS society like never before In this edition BJ has to deal with a sacrificial cult whilst his new aquaintances in England tackle some strange river dwelling creature that keeps eating fishermen. As I've told the crew I want to make something bigger and better until we get that BJ hollywood deal! Mobile phones and laptops play a more prominent role as technology fails due to ash clouds. And, spoiler, the chateau catches up with him ;o All in a days work for your favourite BJ.

Contribution or not, movie or not, I appreciate the article - thanks again. Quite a rare thing and nice

Here's a gift if you really enjoyed the original! Any contributions will be refunded (bar paypal/indiegogo fee) if it doesn't work out, but like I said - it's closer However, the clock is ticking.

Thanks again!

je suis fromage