Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #3230
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
  1. What do you do that makes you happy that other people think is weird?
  2. Have you ever not done something you wanted to for fear of how others would view it?
  3. What's your favourite dessert? (A nice light question to finish on )
1. I organize my mp3 collection by band and chronological order of release, as well as the correct song sequence.
2. Yeah, but I usually change my mind later. I've only been having trouble getting stuff past my wife lately, which is slightly different.
3. It's a toss up between Stoney Creek Dairy Black Cherry Ice Cream and President's Choice Mocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
1. What do you think is weird that other people like to do?
2. How do you react to people acting weirdly? (If you meet them - not on the internet.)
3. As a general rule, do you think before you act?
1. Watch reality television.
2. I smile and keep walking.
3. Usually, except when the mania takes hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. What's the best way to tell someone you disagree with them without hurting their feelings?
2. When people you know are having trouble in their lives, how do you know whether it's right to intervene?
3. What's the weather been like lately?
1. I usually very pointedly walk away. It's perhaps not the best way to work out a problem, but they can't mistake it for approval or consent.
2. I usually just start dropping them little notes letting them know I'm there for them, and wait to see if they decide to come to me for help. If they don't, I cry inside a little.
3. Mainly sunny with a few showers, high humidity throughout the day but cooling by sundown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
1. What's the colour of money?
2. What is love?
3. How 'bout us?
1. I always equate the colour of money with green, even though I'm Canadian and we have multi-coloured money, because our old one dollar bills and our twenty dollar bills were/are both green, and we live so close to the states, where all money is green. Plus, green is the colour of greed and envy, two words that usually are associated with money.
2. A belief and a feeling that you are with someone that is a part of you, and will be for life, come what may.
3. Well, you're alright and all, but I usually like my men a little more dynamic and studly, like Captain Jack Harkness.

1) Do you have a favourite song that tells an interesting story?
2) Do you have a favourite book that uses cool musical references or lyrics to tell the story?
3) Do you have a favourite movie that uses books or handwriting as part of its storytelling imagery?