Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 10:02 PM   #3191
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
Let's try some morbid questions.
  1. If you had a choice of how you were going to die, how would you prefer to go?
  2. How would you like to be remembered once you're gone?
  3. What about you would you rather people forgot once you're gone?
1. Preferably still possessing all my mental faculties. As for what killed me, I'd like it to be sex.
2. As having made more people think about doing the greatest amount of good by learning to be themselves.
3. That I was short, balding, chubby, and sexually frustrated with a mediocre *ahem*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. Yours.
2. Oh man, it's been a loooong time since a potential partner even existed for me.
3. ...who wasn't inconveniently married, that is.
*blush*

Quote:
1. Do you like being busy?
2. What do you wish you did more of in your free time?
3. What do you actually do when you have some free time?
1. Yes, so long as I'm not tired.
2. Wrote fiction.
3. I don't really have what I consider free time, but I spend a great deal of my time keeping my wife company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
1. Would you call yourself lazy?
2. Do other people call you lazy?
3. Do you like being lazy?
1. Yes.
2. I imagine some do, though not to my face.
3. No. I actually work pretty hard, but I have periods where I can't keep going and need to stop. It's the downtime that makes me feel lazy.

Quote:
1. What's your favourite remedy for a cold?
2. What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night when you're all by yourself?
3. What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night when you're all by yourself... with a cold?
1. OJ and chicken soup.
2. Well, I'm never by myself on Saturday nights anymore, but I do like to post videos on Facebook. Before Dawn, I used to listen to music, drink Guinness, work late into the night on projects, and periodically masturbate to relieve tension if the project were especially inspiring.
3. Listen to music and goof off on my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Speck Of Cereal View Post
2. Do you feel sad when you're not sick on a Saturday night when you see FB friends posting their out-on-the-town exploits? If so, why?
3. Are you okay with the idea that you are more of a home-body and not a out-on-the-town person like so many of your friends seem to be?
2. Ummm... I have no idea how to answer that, so here's a bunny with a pancake on its head.
3. The term is Recluse, sometimes referred to as a Hermit. I'm comfortable with that epithet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
1. When you're at a record shop or similar, how do you feel when the vendor complements you on your purchase?
2. What thing that you commonly see or experience in the world bores you intensely?
3. Is there ANYTHING you would recommend to your fellow forumites, if so what is it?
1. Hasn't happened in a while. I used to like talking shop with the girls in Cheapies, but I don't get in there much anymore.
2. Tim Hortons coffee shops.
3. Only get your prospective sexual partner drunk if they specifically order you to do so first... and then be prepared to be very disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
1. How often do you get head-aches?
2. Do you think that's more or less often than the average person?
3. Favourite kind of chocolate?
1. Frequently, due to neck and back aches, which are chronic.
2. Probably on par for people not suffering a brain hemmorhage.
3. Dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kestrel View Post
1. If you could meet and chat with any famous person from history, who would you choose?
2. What literary character would you most like to meet?
3. If you could enter books like Thursday Next in Jasper Fforde's novels (The Eyre Affair, Lost in a Good Book, etc.) what books would you choose?
1. I really would have liked to meet Philip K. Dick, even if he was a little paranoid at times.
2. Donald Shimoda.
3. I really think I would like to explore the novels of the Diskworld series.

1) If you could meet or perhaps have a date with any one internet celebrity, who would it be?
2) If you could have your favourite musician play at said meeting/dinner date, who would you hire?
3) If you could only bring one gift for said date, what would it be?