View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Luna Sevithiainen
Pixiehunter

The Blackstone Chronicles are notorious to install on Windows XP, I can imagine that it is neigh impossible on windows Vista.
My best advice would be to try to install it under windows 98. Either via some dual boot, or via a virtual machine. I don't know why clicking the install button gives no response whatsoever, but my best bet is that it is a Vista problem.

As for the QuickTime not being on the install list, I still don't know why that happens. Sometimes with XP you're lucky, sometimes you're not. Maybe that's the same with Vista. I am curious whether you can install it under windows 98, or whether this is more of a hardware configuration issue.

I'm sorry I'm not being much more help. My girlfriend has the same problem with Quicktime, but her windows 98 partition is at the moment not very much alive, so if you by any chance could be a guinea pig and try to install it under Windows 98, it may could get us all a tiny step further in solving this problem.

Other than that, there are some install guides for Blackstone Chronicles under windows XP on the internet. Maybe you could try if that works? They should be easy to find, if not, let me know and I'll see if they are still somewhere in my search history.

I hope you will get it to work. The game is just too awesome not to play.