View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
Sughly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizman View Post
I think the characterization of Grace is brilliant, she really seems like a real person with her manner.

EDIT: Another question, how was I meant to work out some of the puzzles without a guide? E.g. How could I have known 'dj bring sekey madoule', or the drums rhythm thing etc.
Agreed, GK1 Grace is one of the most well written characters in just about any game I've played (next to the likes of characters in Uncharted).

As for that sekey madoule thing - I'm not sure there's many people who DIDN'T use a guide for that one. The drum pattern is found from the guy in the square near the church, you can use the drum book on him to decipher what he's playing, then use it against them on the crypt wall. As for knowing what to write, I think it's kind of figured out after you go to Dr John's and Gabriel makes some comment about the sekey madoule thing and I suppose you're meant to put two and two together after that. Could be wrong...

EDIT: plus with the info given at the lecture about them and how they are taken to these rituals

Now playing: The Longest Journey, Gray Matter, Lost Horizon
Recently finished: Sanitarium
Looking Forward To: Deponia, Resonance