View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #9
carlotta von uberwald
kiss me Lewton

Send a message via MSN to carlotta von uberwald

The games I've had problems with so far are as follows --->

1. The Black Mirror 1 - Desktop Icon Sngm2578.dll (Trojan Horse) with Norton Antivirus. It won't work with any compatibility settings at all.

2. Secret Files Tunguska - Click icon splash starts when I click on play drive makes a noise but nothing happens & no compatibility settings work.

3. Fable (1996) - Installs but Play button is still not highlighted.

4. Nocturne - Installs under recommended settings, compatibility a no go again.

I don't think compatibilty is even working because I've tried every setting on every game that I've had problems with and NOTHING works!!!!

5. Spore (ok, not an AG I know but I payed a lot for this game and it would be a pain in the A if I never got to play it lol) - Won't run at all not even with the latest patch.

6. Technomage - Error halfway through install just freezes.

I have a lot of adventure games (Ok I'll come clean I've got every single AG ever made I'm just a little bit obsessed ok lmao) So it's gonna take me a long time to test out the rest lol but any insight would be much appreciated thanks.

The sacred lace of Hyperopia the goddess of shoes, the holy trolley of Mr. Safeway, the blessed chamber pot of the whinging martyrs of constipata. Anything could become a sacred relic if you weren't careful enough.

I never misenthropated anything!

Malaclypse is a nut!!!

Keep The Adventure Alive!