View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:08 PM   #10
RockNFknRoll

Culpa Innata is not as good, imo. Not nearly. It's good and worth playing, but it doesn't feel as well put together, high budget, or substantial. Kinda similar in some ways though.

I think MoS is better than Overclocked and to me it feels much more ambitious. After MoS I really felt like I had really done it all, and the story never seemed to drag down. From the starting gate I was compelled to hear every new line. Overclocked kinda dragged and felt less BIG to me. A lot of AGs these days are a chore to sit through the dialog and storytelling, but MoS just somehow did it right. I really miss that. It refreshed my faith in AGs, that I'm not just getting jaded.

And yeah the last puzzle is pretty ridiculous. I had to use a W/T for that, but the rest of the game was definitely doable. I appreciate the stumpers too, most games are too easy.

As far as going to the airport lounge, that's kind of just adventure game 101. On new days, especially when you're unsure what to do, check out all the once-barren areas again b/c things change. That's true for life too.