View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:15 AM   #4
Ursulla
NO senior just Senorita..

Here is my comment about this game after playing it....(you can find it at the game Review...)
"There are only a very few games that I would even consider to play a second time for the simple reason there are lots of games I didn't play ,so why would I waste my precious time over a game that lost all its mystery...
There are even fewer games that I would really enjoy playing a second time...Usually playing a second time a game means boredom and ruining my first imression of it...So I try to avoid those remakes of games as much as possible knowing the chances are slim to have fun there...(Unless there is a voice acting for a mute game or a new 3D experience )
BUT for every rule there is an exception and THIS game is the exception...Playing this game for the second time managed to preserve the original experience...
The reasons for me to play it for a second time were two...
1)This game has the best story I have ever been witnessed in a game ,and I could really relate easily to what has been said there...This game got me thinking a lot like no game ever managed to do so...Usually after playing a game I don't give a rat's ass about the story...I only remember PUZZLES...If i'm looking for a good story I find it easily in movies and books...
2)The first time I played it I wasn't really comitted to it and the last puzzle of the game was so complicated to figure out that I rushed out to find the solution so I could see the end of the game(You probably know the feeling you are dying to see how the game ends, only there is one little tiny mini puzzle that refuses to give in...)...But I kept this one locked in my mind to come back again when I am fully comitted to it...And of course this time I was determined to beat the last puzzle...
I wasn't able eventually to beat that puzzle...And for being one of the few puzzles I wasn't able to beat in spite of the fact I came to it fully "prepared" with all my attention ,determination,and motivation I can easily crowned it as the hardest bad-ass puzzle to beat...

My final verdict : A masterpiece "