Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #3121
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
  1. What can't possibly be the answer to question 2?
  2. What is the answer to question 1?
  3. Are at least two of your answers to these three questions incorrect?
1. Nought
2) Cross
3) CTRL+ALT+DEL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
1. What's your favourite piece of music in a non-standard time signature?
2. Is there a type of food you hated when you were a kid but love now?
3. When you were in high school (or at least of that age), how would your peers have reacted if a fellow student wanted to take a same-sex partner to the prom?
1. Oh dear, there are so many, as you well know. Perhaps my most sentimental fave is a section of Supper's Ready called 'Apocalypse in 9/8'.
2. Truthfully, no. I've had some foods I was indifferent to become foods I enjoy, and a few foods I genuinely didn't like became palatable, but that which I hated at five I still hate (lima beans, wax beans, lentils and beets, FYI).
3. There would probably have been a bit of controversy, but I suspect it wouldn't have been as bad as the scene in Mississippi with the fake prom stunt. The cool kids usually threw their own 'cool kids' prom at our school anyway, the *colourful expletive here*.

1) Repeating Squinky's last #1 question, do you have a favourite piece of music in a time signature other than Common Time (i.e. 4/4, and yeah, I suppose waltzes count, though it would be nice if you could manage a number higher than four beats to the bar ).
2) What's your favourite piece of music with controversial or political themes, and do you suspect it's a bit preachy, or just insightful?
3) What, if any, piece of music goes through your head when someone or someones start talking or acting sexually/suggestively in your presence?