View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 05:19 AM   #1
dippdogg2002

Default New to Adventure need some recs

Hi all I'm new to adventure games and am looking for recommendations of games. I was first introduced to adventure games a long time ago when I had a next door neighbor who was a connosieur so to speak. I remember playing The Dig and although I didn't get very far I absolutely loved it.... So now I basically thanks to steam am starting to play it again and so happy they re-released it. I love to play rpg's so obviously I love games with a good story and atmosphere I'm sure there are a million of these threads lol but I think it would be so much easier to find games based off my preferences. I don't really care too much for graphics or age so to speak as long as it's just a great game... I hope that you guys can help me find some wonderful adventure games because it has been a genre i have neglected over the years due to being afraid of wasting money on something I would not enjoy..... I bought the very first myst game and just could not get into it so I think that is what broke me from trying out other games..... Thanks for the help and I am looking forward to some wonderful discussions