View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #15
gray pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadWolf View Post
*laughs* Well, to each his own. Anyone has the right to dislike that game after all, even though I think it's a totally superb classic. You know, it all depends on what kind of puzzle design and storyline one likes.

Please, let us know what you decide to get for her, and if it ends up pleasing her or not. I'm just curious.
Will do, as to CoMI: Of course you're right. What she told me was that she disliked that there were so many items to click on without all of them being useful. I think they are useful in a way as you get a funny reply from just about all of them so they're useful in the way of making me laugh. Anyways she didn't share this opinion. And as we are bitching about a brilliant classic let me add my two cents: I thaught chapter 5 was pretty boring except for the Murray dialogue and chapter 6 was great but way to short and so was the final cutscene that ran for what 20 seconds? Still love it though. The first 4 chapters were just perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohlin View Post
What about Return to Ravenhearst? It's a nice HO game.
I have allready said that she found the Mystery Case Files series to be to dark for her taste. Unless you're refering to another game that shares a similar title?