View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
GKofArmour

Hi Gray,

Depending on the nature of the story, I will select visual artists who can deliver matching and immersive art. It doesn't have to be anime style.

I don't have a preference over the type/genre of story the game features, other than that it keeps the (wide) audience hooked, and that it is tasteful, and a true work of art.

The visual novel I've built allows you to select different paths in the story. These should be crucial decisions that will affect the outcome of the story (like the character choosing to break up with his lover, or not, for example), and not a 'go left, or go right' scenario. Other than this, it currently doesn't feature other interactive options. However, if the story requires a mini-game of sorts, it is not unthinkable for me to sit down and script such a mini-game for the visual novel.

The story would be something we'd need to get started on as soon as possible. However this doesn't mean that later submitted written works will not be considered for a new game.

Usually visual novels are in a first person narrative, but if you're sure you can make it more interesting and immersive with a third person narrative, then go for it.

There is room for as many characters/protagonists as the story needs, but keep in mind that the more characters, the more art, and the longer the production time. Only use as many characters as there are needed to tell the story. Make all the characters important, and know - and in time, reveal - all your characters well.

If you're confident, please feel free to talk to me about your ideas, and about the estimated time it would take you to bring them to life, in writing.

My email address is: bojan(you-know-the-monkey-thing)aesautomation.com.au

Cheers,
Boki