View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by geggis View Post
Hmm that's very strange. It may be something to do with the cd/dvd drive and the way it is interpreting the disc. If you have another drive then try that! I know my last computer (which is very old now) had a cd drive and dvd drive and the dvd drive used to skip all the time with music cds. Hope that helps!
Unfortunately I don't have another drive. It does seem a bit pointless getting another DVD drive just for 3 CDs. *sigh* I'm completely at a loss.

Thanks for your help though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Ah, Lord of the Rings. I love it so much. Sorry, I'm not sure what you should do to hear the soundtrack better, but I just had to comment how awesome LOTR is.
Agreed. I love LOTR as well. I'm currently re-reading The Two Towers at the moment. I usually give the novels a read once-every-so-often to refresh my memory. And I love everything about the movies - including the soundtrack.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour