View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #22
JemyM

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

I think ME would have been a much greater game had they skipped the middle part. Much much shorter yes, but that would still improve the game. The middle part was computer generated copy & paste content, which is the game equivalent of plastic. I prefer quality over quantity.

While ME is great when it comes to graphics and story, everything else, gameplay, character system, inventory system etc, were quite bad for Bioware. The character system was dumbed down, showing Bioware either don't know how to build a RPG system (they previously licensed D&D or d20) or made the game specifically for an American audience. The weapon system were as simple as a RPG can be, and the inventory system were worse than Ultima I. I had to use a paper and a pencil on the side to keep track of it. The combat was just a watered down version of any shooter.

Last edited by JemyM; 08-21-2009 at 09:40 PM.