View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
GoT

Send a message via MSN to GoT
Default Remastered: The Secret of Monkey Island

Well, 2 hours till the game unlocks on steam!!!

Its already 10 past 1 in the morning here so i dont think i'll be staying up to get it, besides the server may go down like Telltales did when Tales came out (which is a good thing because it means its popular!! Hell, Tales is still number one on sales on Steam) and then i'd have wasted my time waiting like i did with Tales.

So I thought i'd just mention (quite needlessly i guess) that im pumped to be waking up tomorrow with a whole day off and being able to download something that i never thought id see in my lifetime...... it looks soooo beautiful too!! I can only cross my fingers and hope that MI2 gets remade also!!

I've also ordered the poster they released at E3 so i hope that it ships to Australia safely so that i can get it framed to add to my nerd wall with Drizzt Do'Urden on it haha!

Let me know (those who get it) what your first impressions/thoughts/feelings were as you started playing it, i'll be eager to find out!!

GoT