View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
loobylou26

Default 3 cards to midnight

OMG this game is rubbish!!! i was so surprised as i hadnt read much about it but it featured well on the hype-o-meter so i was really eager to play it. sadly its just yet another casual game where you need to find things in a scene. only the slightest change from the typical HOG games i have played, in that you need to find items that connect to words you are given ie. BAD and you will need to find things like blood (badblood supposedly) or BLACK, a spider (blackwidow?!? i know!!!). The story seems to be interesting although i skipped most of it in a huff after discovering the gameplay style lol. also its SHORT i played it through in around 3 hours which kinda sucks considering the game has been awaited for ages. also highly surprising seeing as big fish pumps out one of these at least every week. anyway after being duped by csi ny i thought i would post this for any unsuspecting adventure gamers that like me stupidly dont read reviews lol. also soz for the review but there really aint much else to say for this game...big finish?? big fish me thinks.
long days and pleasant nights xx