View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #12
Lee in Limbo
It's Hard To Be Humble

...slightly updated from my original answers...

What is your favorite salad dressing? I probably prefer Caesar Salad dressing. I also like Italian Dressing and Creamy Cucumber. I can't stand French or Thousand Islands.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? These days, Modern India Buffet, but I think my favourite was Taj Mahal. I'm also partial to Wimpy's Diner and Tally Ho.

How many televisions are in your house? One. That's more than enough, thank you.

What color cell phone do you have? The cell phone my sister gave us is purple and black. I rarely use it.

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Teeth, mostly, and some cartilage from my nasal passages.

What is the last heavy item you lifted? A large bag of cat litter.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not that I can recall.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Only if it were really important that I not die before I finished what I was doing, for someone else's sake. Personally, I'd rather not know.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I've used pen names and stage names. These days, I'm content to be me.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No. Make me a better offer.

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None. Real Men Don't Wear Flip-Flops.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Probably that summer Scott Mitchell and I got busted for shoplifting when we were nine or ten.

Last person you talked to? My wife.

Last person you hugged? My wife.

Favorite Season? I go back and forth between autumn and winter.

Favorite Holiday? Christmas. I don't like the pressure, but it's during that time of year when everything slows down and gives me time to breathe.

Day of the week? I don't have a favourite day.

Month? Can't decide between December and January. Depends on how much snow we get for Christmas.

Missing someone? My wife. A few very close friends. A few of my cousins. Certain of my highschool and college teachers.

Mood? Anxious.

What are you listening to? F#$%ing ABBA! Shoot me!

Watching? Dude, I'm totally typing here, and I have to balance my books after this. I don't have time to watch anything. We've been watching a lot of movies after Dawn gets home from work.

Worrying about? Money and my career(s). My marriage as well, but that seems to be going alright at present. I worry a lot.

First place you went this morning? To the bathroom.

What's the last movie you saw? Last night it was Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Don't ask.

Do you smile often? Not as often as I used to.

Do you always answer your phone? Pretty much.

Its 4 in the morning and you get a text message. I wonder how in the hell someone could be texting me when I don't have a text message service of any kind.

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I wouldn't. I actually like my dark brown eyes. They suit me.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Like my many Canadian friends, I had no idea what Sonic was. We don't have that restaurant chain up here in Ontario. As for flavouring drinks, I usually drink cola in restaurants unless they serve Guinness or Rickard's Red. However, if I'm at a self-serve soda fountain, I add a little root beer to my cola, and no ice.

Do you own a digital camera? My wife does. A little Canon Elph.

Have you ever had a pet fish? Not personally. My mother kept an aquarium full of tropical fish for a while.

What is your birthday wish? I don't really make birthday wishes, but I suppose if I did, it would be just to have a better year for my wife and friends.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous AND excited. I look forward to it, but I worry about it incessantly.

Do you have any saved texts? I've saved IM logs. That's as close as I get to texting.

Ever been in a car wreck? Yes. My sister's car got front-ended while we sat inside, getting ready to pick Mom up a case of beer. Dude just coasted all of the way back in his uninsured pickup truck and smacked up her front end. Other than that, a couple of near-misses, also in my sister's car.

Do you have an accent? Probably a bit of the Hamiltonian dialect, but I mainly affect a CBC speaking voice with strangers.

What is the last song to make you cry? Hmmn. Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell.

Plans tonight? Cook dinner for my wife, watch a movie and go to bed.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Cola, BBQ chips, eggs.

Have you ever been given roses? Not that I can recall. Possibly when I was in my twenties. Older women used to think I was cute.

Currently hate right now? Inconsiderate a$$holes.

Met someone who changed your life? Yes. I married her.

How did celebrate the new year? Quietly with my wife.

Name people who might complete this? No.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Only as an observer. I don't believe time meddling works, despite being an avid Doctor Who fan.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes, a few times.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Hopefully, inshallah.

Does anyone love you? Yes.

Would you be a pirate? Make me an offer.

What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower anymore. I play loud music.

Ever had someone sing to you? I suppose I have, actually, though not directly to me alone for romantic reasons. That's usually my schtick.

When did you last cry? Last time Dawn and I watched Love, Actually.

Have you held hands with anyone today? No. Are you offering?

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Our cat Lucky?

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Children's songs, rock n' roll, hard rock, heavy metal, progressive rock, r&b, soul, some funk, and a little too much country. Ours was a very musical household.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Mostly old. A few new ones.

Do you like pulpy orange? Yes.

What do your friends make fun of you for? Being a flake.

Have you ever ridden on an elephant? No.

What are you saving your money up for right now? I have no income currently.

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Months ago, on toast.

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Putting the jambalaya in the fridge and goign to bed.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? 'Dawn's getting up. Where's Lucky?'