Thread: Beat it!
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
Daventry

Default Beat it!

In this thread Adventurers can celebrate beating a game with a victory post! After all, persevering through impossible odds using only your intellect to save the princess, the kingdom, the world, the universe, find your way home, unravel a grave mystery or discover the secret of Big Whoop! is a feat worth celebrating, no? So post stories of your heroic victories and impressive derring do here and we shall all applaud your great skill and esteem your keen wit!

Allow me to begin. Finally, after 6 years I have finally come to the end of "The Longest Journey". When first stepping out on the adventure I had no idea how appropriate the title would become. I don't know why it took me so long. It seemed like life kept getting in the way of me being able to move forward and I ended up playing it in several sessions broken up by months at a time. I loved every second of the game however! Usually if a game drags on for the amount of time I allowed this one to, I tire of it and lose the urge to continue. TLJ kept me enthralled until the very end. Now I begin.... Dreamfall! Wish me luck! (And a much speedier playthrough!)

Daventry

"The spirit of adventure will never die!"