View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #8
AndreaDraco83

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzler View Post
(On Culpa Innata
I can't give it more than 2 because I wasn't even able to finish it, I got bored out of my mind. The futuristic orwellian-type setting kept me going for a while, but eventually I couldn't take it anymore.
I can't agree more. 2 out of 5 is the best I can give to Culpa Innata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazmajik View Post
Then I played The Lost Crown, which I liked quite a bit and brought me back up, but when it was done I felt like trying something different.
I think that's the first time we don't agree on a game's evaluation, Kazmajik: I installed The Lost Crown, played it for two hours and then uninstalled it. Maybe it's because I haven't played Dark Fall 1 & 2. Do you recommend me these titles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazmajik View Post
I had never played a RPG, though I've been intrigued, so I got Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion and have had a great time with it. I've certainly got my gameplay money's worth from that title.
I played it for more than a hundred hours and I'm not yet satisfied: Oblivion is really a game I could play forever.

Adventure-wise, one of the last games I really enjoyed is Dracula: The Path of the Dragon, very nice indeed! Even if we are far away from classical, masterpiece status, the game is well done and atmospheric, with a good storyline and a likable character (a pity that there were too much stand-alone puzzles, for my personal taste).
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box