View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 02:54 AM   #1
Nico Sels

Default Voice your opinion on NO INFORMATION POLICY regarding GRAY MATTER.

Dear game enthousiast,

I’m writing you on behalf of a number of concerned Jane Jensen fans who are eagerly anticipating ‘Gray Matter’ anounced for 2009. A year after production on the game started, Gray Matter’s publisher DTP/ANACONDA started this ‘no information policy’ on the game. This has frustrated and worried fans and gaming website editors alike. I have been running a Gray Matter fanwebsite (cort-x.fwheel.net) since the game was announced, but received nothing but a ‘cold shoulder’ from the publisher itself, no news - resulted in closing that site.

Ever since, nothing changed and the publisher still refuses to aknowledge the pressing demand for information. Even at the Leipzig Fair last August, ‘Gray Matter’ was not present.

I now wish to send a letter to DTP/Anaconda’s Board of Directors & CEO to adress the current situation DTP’s Publish Relations Team have placed us in. I still believe in the fact that WE, the consumers, should be taken seriously.

I hereby invite you to join our cause and voice your opinion on this matter, so that I have a strong ‘case’ to present to the board. You can do this by posting a comment on our forum in the Thread I have created for this purpose:

http://cort-xforum.rilngard.net/topi...rum=2&topic=74

Spread the word!

Best regards
Nico Sels

Webmaster of ‘Sidney, the Unofficial GK3 Website’ & ‘Cort-X, the Unofficial Gray Matter Website’