View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #1
kronos6

Default GK1 stuck on day 3

Im a big adventure gamer and always overlooked the gabriel knight series. Recently i decided to play through the whole series. I installed the game using the xp installer and got up to day 3.....couldnt figure out how to end the day. So i looked up a walkthrough and noticed that i was supposed to sell my painting to bruno the florist when he came in. He did come in on DAY 1. I tried to sell him the painting but grace denied gabriel and i wasnt given an option to say "stay out of this grace". So i kept reading that he eventually comes around. Ive stood in the room clicked on various objects, killed lots of time...he never came back. I restarted the game and got back to day 3...and this time ive never seen him....

whats going on? This is very frustrating as im really into the story and i cant seem to move forward because of this problem im having...Is this some kind of dead end? Am i supposed to do something to trigger bruno?

** when bruno walked in on day 1....gabriel had just finished using the ladder to look down graces shirt