View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
Fien
Senior *female* member

Default Bore, bored, boring...

This year, I've been playing seven recent adventures. Sam&Max Season 2 was great and I enjoyed The Lost Crown very much, in spite of its many plot holes. But the rest...

Ghost in the Sheet - nice concept, graphics okay, but I can't think of anything else positive to say. Amateurish and terrible voiceacting. I couldn't bring myself to finish it, sold it.

The Experiment - innovative, which is goooood, there's definitely a lack of innovative games, but my cursor kept dragging and lagging and I found the whole exercise annoying. I may finish it one day, but not now.

Rhem 3 - Lost interest fairly early in the game. Why? I loved the first two Rhemmies. Too much of the same? I will probably finish it one day.

Perry Rhodan - Lovely graphics, same old tired puzzles, same old tired story, my mind kept wandering when I had to read all that SF stuff. I haven't decided yet if I want to finish it, but I put it up on gametz anyway.

Diamonds in the Rough - Don't know if I will ever finish it, although I would like to see for myself if the ending is as good as they say. But for now, I agree one hundred percent with the AG review: dull indie game.

Is it me, have I played too many games, or are most new adventures uninspired?