View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #4
a|A

Send a message via MSN to a|A

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl4m View Post
Yes. You can't copy from file to file. You can't move a pic/song/video from file to file. You can't even copy or move to an MP3 player, a side from "dragging it". With XP you had "Move" or "Copy" on the left side. All you did was click it and highlight the file you want to move or copy it to. With Vista you don't get the option. The only thing you get on the left side is other files, which I removed. I didn't see much of a point to having them there.
Nope, you've lost me here.
I copy files by one of two means :
1) Highlight the files you want to copy, and either rightclick on them and select 'copy', or press ctrl+c. Then go to the folder you want to paste them into and right click, then select 'paste' ( or ctrl+v ).
2) highlight the files you want to copy/move. and drag the files using the *right* mouse button. When you let go of the button it will pop up a menu giving you the option to copy or move.

I assume that's what you want to do ?
I'm not sure what you mean by menus on the side.

Quote:
Mostly all are uninstallable. If it's install it still wont work 100%. I'm have problems with the software that came with my printer and mp3. The printer isn't all that big of a deal. But the MP3 software is something I really wish to get working. I really wish to use the features on the CD.
Yeah, Drivers are the biggest issue with vista. Check the website for the manufacturer, there might be an update on the software.