View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 11:54 AM   #6
Aurebesh

I was a regular gamer once, played everything without focusing on a specific genre (although I especially liked platforms), until one day in 1989 a friend showed me Maniac Mansion.
I was amazed - a game with characters that TALK! A game that every room and every action is different from each other! I did everything I could to finish it (took awhile, I was very young), but I didn't really identify it as a genre, only as a different game.
Then I found out about the Sierra AGI/SCI0 games, and that's it. For some time I continued playing other games as well, but I set a goal to finish every adventure game that was ever released so I kinda had to give up other genres almost completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZodiacSpeaking View Post
Then for Christmas one year he bought me some game for kids made by Sierra that I cannot remember the name of, but it was about a little boy and his dad going to visit the Amazon and the little boy gets in a boat and gets stuck in the jungle. Not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about.
"Not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about." - LOL! It's obvious this is your first post. (BTW the game is Eco Quest 2: Lost Secret of the Rainforest).

Not sure about that Egypt game though...